Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Infuriating

Social networking has become a mixed blessing...  I enjoy the fact that I can keep in touch with my friends who are so far away yet so dear to my heart, but I also see that ignorance and hate, much like misery, loves company.   Perhaps that is because people who are so hateful are truly miserable.. who knows?  I am a curious character, I like to know what's going on with other parts of the world, how other people are thinking, I often find myself wondering what random people I see do in their day to day lives.  Some call it nosey, I call it curious. :D   Evey now and then a FB friend will "like" something on a page and sometimes I'll mosey on over to see what that page is about.

  Today I happened upon a page for that reason and found some of the most delusional people..  E.V.E.R!  It's always disheartening to come across any group of people banded together in the name of hate, even more so when it's hate towards someone who holds the highest office in our country.  Granted everyone has their own opinions and are certainly entitled to feel however they want, but when the opinions are based on racist hate and intolerance I can't get on board with it.  I'm not going to get all political, but the fact of the matter is no matter who is President, even if you don't like them, you should damn well respect them.  9 out of 10 people will say they want to be respected, but at least 4 of those people don't understand that you have to be respectful in order for it to be reciprocated.  
  I feel sorry for the children growing up in these households where they are being spoon fed hate and ignorance.... if anyone ever thought that these types of things were getting better, please don't be so naïve.  I totally disagree that not talking about racism will make it go away, sorry Mr Freeman but that method has not been working.  And to further make that page more ridiculous is it had common sense in the name!  Pf.


No comments:

Post a Comment